- Reshet TV Channel. "Opening The Day" show. July 31st.
- At Magazine. Article by Hadas Bashen. July.
- Makor Rishon. "By the book". June 8th.
- "Treasure of Words" by Sarit Flain, online. June 6th.
- Time Out Israel. Best 10 Children book of the Book Fair 2018. June 3rd.
- Ynet. “Elinor Milchan” The magical Letter. May 22nd.
- Portepolis Magazine. From Times Square to Jerusalem. March 3rd.
- Haaretz. Video 24/7. March 12th.
- Time Out Israel. Book Club December Pick: “The Invisible Book”. December 1st.
- Jerusalem Post Lite. “New For Kids: the latest and best reads to get your children this week”. December 28th.
- Yediot Ahrohnot Newspaper. 24 Hours. Cover and double spread . February 15th
- 103FM radio in Israel. Interview with Keren Ann Zeidel by Rivka Michaeli.
- Maariv. December 12 th
- Maako. “How does a children book made by a singer and a photographer looks like?” December 26th
- Yale University Radio. WYBCX. Online interview by Brainard Carey. December 13th
- CODAworx. In association with ICart_International Corporate Art. “When Everything Becomes Distant”. February 14th.
- Sotheby’s Contemporary Art: Day Auction Catalogue. February 2011. Lot: 184
- “The New Collectors Book”. December
- Art Fair ARCOLART Catalogue published by the Cutural Association ARCOL and the magazine ARCOLMAG in Monaco. “Eclairage Indirects” September 20th
- Jerusalem Post: Arts in Brief: The many faces of ‘R&J’ in Rana’ana by Helen Kaye. February, 28th.
- Jerusalem Post; “A Symphonic Spectrum” by Barry Davis. March 8th, 2011.
- Arcolmag: Issue #4, Elinor Milchan: “The incandescence of Light” by Gabrielle Bryers. Spring 2011.
- Israel Hayom. “Milchan Junior”. March 9th
- Rana’ana Symphonette Orchestra program. “Romeo and Juliet”. March.
- The Marker: “The Butterfly Lovers”. March 3rd.
- Shaza 10: “The Butterfly Lovers”. February 26th.
- Habama: “The Butterfly Lovers”. February 24th.
- Kol Israel/Reshet B Radio Station. Culture Talk. “Interview with Elinor Milchan”. March 8th.
- Phillips de Pury&Company: Part II Contemporary Art Sale Catalogue. November 2010. New York. Lot 502
- Haaretz, Daily Newspaper. “Shooting In the dark”.Interview July 29th.
- Globes, Israel. “Solo Show by Elinor Milchan”, Interview. July 21st.
- Walla. Israel. Through The Looking Glass”. Interview. July 6th.
- Haaretz, Daily Newspaper. Israel. “Art Night” June 30th.
- TelAvivCity.com. “Through The Looking-Glass” Photography Exhibition. June 30th.
- TLVCT. Isarel. “Video Artist in the Museum Sculpture Garden”. June 28th.
- Globes. “Art Night”. June 24th
- Ynet. Israel. “Art Night” June 20th
- Time Out. Israel. “Crossroads”.
- 2009: Time Tel-Aviv, Tel Aviv Museum Catalogue.
- Art and Living, "Artists to Watch in 2009", Winter 2009, P.61.
- Cahiers Bernard Lazare. “ 100 ans de Tel Aviv: la ville blanche en lumiere” Cover and inside article p15.
- SEVEN Video Stills by Elinor Milchan, Charta Art Books, Milan & New York, September 2008.
- SEVEN - the music score (CD), Music by Avishai Cohen, Anzic Records September 2008
- Michal Daniel. “Elinor’s Light”, Yedioth America, August 29th, 2008.
- Sotheby’s Auction House Catalogue, Contemporary Art Sale, afternoon section, November 2008.
- From Punk to Pink, online auction catalogue hosted by Moti Hasson Gallery, NY, for ELEM, September
- Christie’s NY Auction Catalogue, Post-War and Contemporary Art Afternoon Session, November.
- Print Magazine, “Business Graphics 2007” - September/October, P.130.
- Cote d’Azur Committee of the Friends of the Tel Aviv Museum of Art, Catalogue for the Gala
- Dinner 2007 - August, P. 31.
- Moods and Modes in Israeli Photography, Tel Aviv Museum of Art Catalogue, June/September.
- Lady Globes, Israel, August 2007.
- Zentrum Fur Zeitgenossische Israelische Kunst – Center for Contemporary Israeli Art, Munich, Germany.
- Sensi, Fundraiser for Meir Panim - Event Catalogue, May, New York
- Cristopher Callahan. "90 West. The September 11th Landmark"- Almanac Magazine. March.
- Fotis Kagelaris "Photography and Modernism" Antilipseis Magazine. May.
- Israel, David. “RAW: A Diary of Unknown Faces.” Mosaic, April, P.6.
- Jaffe, Robert, David. “Life During Wartime,” Jewish Journal, February 9th 2007.
- Chambers, Marie. “Light Lands in New York City,” Exporevue, January.
- Yudilovitch, Merav. “Pictures from a war Journal,” Ynet, August6th 2006.
- GUTS – 90 West Building, publisher: BCRE – Brack Capital real Estate.
- Belasco, Daniel. “Elinor Milchan at Paul Rodgers,” Art In America, March.
- “Tel Aviv Museum of Art,” Exhibition Catalogue for the Cote d’Azur gala dinner.
- “Israeli photographers Photographing Themselves Photographing ,” Exhibition Catalogue for the Tel Aviv University, T. Genia Schreiber University Art Gallery.
- “Light Lands – Photographs by Elinor Milchan,” Exhibition Catalogue for Paul Rodgers, 9W Gallery.
- “Photography Issue,” THE Magazine.
- Sobieszek, Robert. “Elinor Milchan,” Exhibition Brochure, for Louis Stern Fine Arts, January.
- Emerling, Susan. “Bent,” THE Magazine.
- Tuten Frederic. “Some thoughts on Elinor Milchan’s picture,” Fall.
- Santa Fe Art Institute, residency program. New Mexico, US.
- David Levinthal Workshop. France.
- Mary Ellen Mark Workshop. Oaxaca, Mexico.
- Boston University, BA in Marketing. Magna Cum Laude.
- DOX contemporary Art Center. “Welcome To Hard Times”. Prague. Curated by Erik Kessels. October18th-February 4th.
- ZAZ 10TS 24:7. Video installation and talks Mishkenot Sha’ananim. February 11th-March10th
- ZAZ 10TS 24:7. Video installation on LED screens at 10 Times Square. New York. December 4th -14th.
- Art Summer Night. The Norman Hotel. July 20th
- Fresh Paint Family Art Fair. In association with ArtMovo. Tel Aviv September 30th-October 3rd 2015.
- Art Fair ARCOL’ART at the “Espace Fontevielle”, organized by the Cutural Association ARCOL and the magazine ARCOLMAG. Monaco. September 12th-16th. ‘AlternativeLIGHT2”
- Jewish Museum of Vienna, Austria. March 4th – April 2012. “The Vienna Woods in Israel”.
- Art Fair ARCOL’ART at the “Espace Fontevielle”, organized by the Cutural Association ARCOL and the magazine ARCOLMAG. Monaco. September 20th-25th. ‘AlternativeLIGHT”
- Alon Segev Gallery, Tel Aviv, Israel. June 30th – August 15th. “Through the Looking-Glass”.
- Tel Aviv Museum, Tel Aviv, Israel. July 1st. “Crossroads”. Video art night.
- The Times Square Building, New York, NY. “SEVEN”, a permanent video installation.
- Evelyne Gougenheim Gallery, Paris, France. April 29th- June 25th. ”Black Out”.
- Cueto Projects gallery, NY. ”. June 25th-September 10th “The Common Mind”.
- Tel Aviv Museum, Tel-Aviv, Israel. February 4th - May 4th. “2009: Time Tel-Aviv, a photography group exhibition”.
- Artbridge 2009, Chelsea New York. March 19th – April 20th. “First Exposure”.
- The Fox Studio Lot, Los Angeles, CA. October 3rd –April 3rd. “Because…” A Site-Specific Installation from the LightWords Series.
- Sotheby’s Auction House, New York, NY. November 12th. Contemporary Art Sale, afternoon section.
- Moti Hasson Gallery, Chelsea, New York. September 6th. “From Punk to Pink”.
- The Bell Gallery at The Jewish Federation of Los Angeles, CA. January 31st – April 13th. “RAW, Diary of Unknown Faces”.
- Christies Auction House, New York, NY. November 14th. Post-War and Contemporary Art Sale, afternoon section.
- Tel Aviv Museum, Tel Aviv, Israel. Opening June 29th. “Moods and Modes in Israeli Photography”.
- Sensi. New York, NY. May 2007. Fundraising for the Meir Panim organization.
- Center for Contemporary Israeli Art, Munich, Germany. February 6th – March 13th. “Perception of Others”.
- Times Square, New York, NY. November – December 2006. Public Video installation on the Times Square screens of MTV and JPMorgan Chase, “Light Lands”.
- JPMorgan Chase, Los Angeles, CA. June 21st 2006. Architectural Video Intervention, “TSquared” .(collaborative work with Uri Dotan).
- UBS, New York, NY. March 9th, 2006. Architectural Video Intervention, “TSquared”. (collaborative work with Uri Dotan).
- PhotoLA Art Fair, Los Angeles, CA. January 19th Public Video Installation, “TSquared”. (collaborative work with Uri Dotan).
- Firehouse, a Faya Project. New York, NY. February 11th-March 6th. “Till Now”.
- Tel Aviv University, Israel. Curator, Prof. Mordechai Omer. May 19th-June. “Israeli Photographers Reflecting their Own Image”.
- White Box. New York, NY. March 10th. “From here to Infinity...”
- Nexus project Gallery, New York. Curated by Ayelet Danielle Aldouby. March 15th-25th. “Artists Re”lection”
- Paul Rodgers, 9W, New York, NY. September 18th-October 19th. . “Light Land”s.
- DAPM SA. Geneva, Switzerland. September 28th.
- Brentwood Grill, Los Angeles. Curator, Fred Hoffman. December 7th- January 30th. “ Light Lands”.
- One Family Fund at Andy Warhol’s studio, New York, NY. December. “After The Light”.
- FIAC, (International Contemporary Art Fair) Paris, France. October. VIP lounge.
- Spike Gallery, New York. November. Green Chimneys. “Group Show”.
- Spike Gallery, New York, April 24th- May 31st. “All About Me”.
- Louis Stern Fine Arts, Los Angeles. January 11th – February 28th. “BENT”.
- Spike Gallery, New York, November. “WTC”.
- Green Chimneys at Spike Gallery, New York, November. “Group Show”.
- Spike Gallery, New York, June 15th - July 25th. “Merging Artists”. Group Show.
- YWCA Spring Gala, New York, June. “Renaissance”. Benefit group Show.
- “Todo Cambia” (“Everything Changes”): 53 minutes video project, exhibited at the following film festivals: South American Film Festival, London, England, and Olympia Film Festival, Olympia, Washington.
- “Les Gars/Les Filles”. Paris, France: 25 minutes video project.
- "The Magical Letter". Written and illustrated by Elinor Milchan. Published by Yediot Sfarim (Ybooks), Israel.
- “The Invisible Book”. A children’s book published by Yediot Sfarim (Ybooks), Israel.
- “Alles Nahe Werde Fern”. Permanent installation aboard the Celebrity Reflection Cruise ship; the fifth and last ship of Celebrity’s Solstice Class series launched December 3rd.
- Rana’ana Symphonette Orchestra. Live performances of “Butterfly Lovers”.March 9th through 11th.
- Kerem Kayemeth LeIsrael:”110 Years KKL”. Live Performances of the video “110” with the Ra’anana Symphonette Orchestra for 110 years celebration of KKL. November 29th and 30th.
Selected Corporate and Public Collections
Celebrity Cruises (US)
Crédit Suisse (CH)
Tel Aviv Museum of Art (Israel)
BCRE – Brack Capital Real Estate (US & Israel)
Silverstein Properties (US)
Selected Private Collections
Australia, England, France, Israel, South Africa, Switzerland, United States
Additional Work Experience
Elinor Milchan taught at the Bezalel Academy of Arts and Design in Jerusalem. She is the co-founder of Artea Projects, co-curating public art projects.